We take your privacy very seriously and aim to ensure that we comply with all aspects of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which comes into force across the European Union on 25th May 2018 and brings with it significant changes to data protection laws.
Tom Elliott (Chairman)
Tel: 079 7792 4438
Richard McBride (Secretary)
Tel: 079 8497 5508
We are committed to ensuring the security and protection of your personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. We recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR.
We take the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously. Personal information which you submit to us is securely stored and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure the personal data that we process, and prevent unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
We will be responsible in managing your personal data, how it is processed and for what purposes. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
* To process all aspects in relation to players, membership and sponsorship;
* To administer any queries you request me to make, including onward referral to agencies, organisations or individuals;
* To inform you of news, events, activities and matters that may be of interest to you;
* Seek your feedback through research or surveys;
* Keep records of your relationship with us e.g. questions you have asked, complaints or queries you have made;
* Analyse the personal information we collect about you and use publicly available information to aid our understanding of our players, members and sponsors, understand the level of potential service users, profile clients into categories and to help provide the right information at the right time to the right service users
Your personal data will be treated strictly confidential and will only be shared with my staff or those that we need to in relation to for the above named purposes. We will not share your data with other third parties.
We will keep your personal information only for as long as we consider it necessary to carry out each activity.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
* The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you
* The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
* The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for me to retain such data
* The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
* The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office – Telephone: 0303 123 1113 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change this policy from time to time.
All aspects of this policy in dealing with data also apply to staff and volunteers working for us.